Student Fund-Account Funds
The Band Boosters are pleased to offer our band families several continuous fund raising opportunities throughout the year where the proceeds go directly into your students’ accounts and may be used for band fees and future group trips. Details and relevant forms may be found on the Mattawan Band’s website:
1) Trip Scrip (Student Account)
The Band Boosters are pleased to offer our band families this fundraising scrip program available through Great Lakes Scrip Center (GLSC). Band families buy gift cards through the Band Boosters. The Boosters buy these cards at a reduced rate (ranging 2-20%). 100% of the proceeds are directed to the band student’s account.
- Website: www.shopwithscrip.com
- Group Name: Mattawan Band Boosters
- Enrollment Code: CBB57EDF1555
- Contacts: Amy Hart at 269-668-4260 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Frequency: Orders placed once weekly on Sunday
- Funds access: Funds placed in students’ accounts when the order is placed
2) Little Caesar’s – STUDENT ACCOUNT FUNDRAISING FOR Disney 2019!
It’s Pizza!Pizza!® time! Time for you, your friends, and your family to get your Little
Caesars® Pizza Kits! Have them on hand for quick dinners, parties or entertaining! Buy
several Kits and stock your freezers! We are asking everyone to sell 10 Kits to reach our goal. Thanks!
- 3/21/18 – Pick Up of Pizza Kits 3:00-7:00pm @ HS Band Room
General Fund-Account Funds
The Band Boosters also sponsor additional fund raising opportunities to benefit the entire band, however, the Boosters select two of these fund raisers to benefit the individual students’ accounts. The rest of the proceeds go to the General Fund and are used to benefit the band as a whole. Examples of where these funds are used are for student scholarships to Camp Wakeshma, instrument refurbishing, fees incurred in Marching Band season, and many others.
1) GFS Fun Funds – Registration Information:
- Website: www.gfsmarketplace.com
- Group Name: Mattawan Consolidated Band Boosters
- Group Identification Number: 2410165
- Contact: Laurel Hopper (email@example.com)
- Frequency: Each time a Gordon Foods purchase is made
- Funds access: Quarterly check sent to Band Boosters for general fund
There are other fund-raising opportunities that occur throughout the year. You will hear about these through your students, email and at concerts.